12 July 2020

wisdom of the stars

It has been a cosmic roller coaster of a week - starting with the full moon and closing with my birthday and the NEOWISE comet peaking on July 12. Happy Birthday to me and what a special gift it is to have my very own stellar fireworks.

Newcomer Comet Neowise, North Wildwood NJ on July 8, 2020 by Chris Bakley

Formally named Comet C2020 F3 NEOWISE by NASA, the newly-discovered comet has been visible in the early hours before sunrise this July. And now it will also be visible in the night sky for the next ten days. Check out this Comet Watch site to track it in your area.

The event is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience - NASA estimates the comet takes about 6,800 years to complete its path around the sun. Starting this weekend it will be visible to viewers in the Northern Hemisphere in the evening just after sunset. 


How wonderful to have this year's birthday marked by such a spectacular event. Seeded from the stars and lighting up the heavens to shine down on us. Glory be to me! to me! to me!

What a delight it is to have this perfectly timed happy event to mark my auspicious day when the heavens are most closely aligned to my original date of birth. Blessings and gratitude always.

No comments:

Post a Comment