05 July 2020

2020 midyear boon

This July full moon has many different names across the world. It's called the Buck Moon, Thunder Moon, Hay Moon, Mead Moon and Ripe Corn Moon.

Buddhists, Hindus and Jains traditionally celebrate Guru Purnima as a day of grace and new possibilities dedicated to all spiritual and academic teachers.

lunar eclipse of July 2020 in Capricorn

Halfway through 2020 the world is still scrambling to salvage what we can of our toxic lives and poisoned planet. The pandemic, lack of clarity, corrupt politicians, failing economies, and bad government and management reflect clearly all that is broken in our systems and human behavior. 

I know how it feels like to let go of everything that does not serve me and make room for the new.
I know how it feels like to fill my mind with loving, life-affirming visions and re-align
with my most optimum future to better serve all of humanity.
I know how it feels like to surround myself with people that are
inspiring, elevating, and know how to have fun and have my back.
I know how it feels like to experience infinite fulfillment and joy. ~ Rosan Cruz/Mataji

Extreme choice and radical change are forced on us now after years of refusing to solve many escalating and growing concerns. Left with little choice maybe we can now collaborate and build community as we are intended to do.

May light and love prevail in honor and compassion for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment