17 July 2022

walk in beauty

Our family recently lost a beloved child. We offer this closing prayer from the Navajo Way blessing ceremony.

This traditional prayer from the Navajo People has been passed on for generations. Though the original author of this beautiful blessing is no longer known, its blessing spirit remains strong. 

Some say that reading the words bring us peace and calm us. We have found this to be true.

Chaco Canyon, New Mexico

From here in beauty creator.

Today everything unnecessary will leave me.

I will be as I was before.

I will have a cool breeze over my body.

I will have a light body.

I will be happy forever.

Nothing will hinder me.

I walk with beauty before me.

I walk with beauty behind me.

I walk with beauty below me.

I walk with beauty above me.

I walk with beauty around me.

My words will be beautiful.

Beautiful.

Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment