31 July 2021

all our relations

We are seeing so many changes on the planet and in the collective consciousness. My jaded and cynical self puffs and pants in disillusionment and frustration over the slow pace and inferior quality of most change. Yet my optimistic and hopeful self cheers and is uplifted that there are bright pockets of progress available to sustain and support us. 

all for one & one for all

At moments when I find myself distraught or defeated, I reflect on my long and winding path to self acknowledgement and personal healing. Some of the trauma I hold in my cells and DNA are deep and ancient inheritance from ancestors of old. 

I remind myself to take my cue from nature - listing all the healing a year of human retreat from its onslaught has provided us. How quickly a natural balance comes into play, as long as we step aside and allow it to happen without impeding its process. 

I am grateful for the support and commitment I can so easily access in the generous communities that surround me. This makes me doubly appreciative as I feel the dangerous pull of the collective energies of division and fear that prevail in our world. 

Trusting and surrendered that as change in nature happens in its own perfect timing and I too am a part of it all. Blessed be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment