20 June 2020

dismantling manifest destiny

This week's episode of The Shaman's Cave centered on the solstice - summer for us here in the northern hemisphere and winter in the south.

In a wind journey that wound us back to the previous solstice in September, we witnessed what seeds we planted then that are now growing in our gardens this summer.

manifest dismantling

September is my fave month because it opens on day one with Mahala's birthday and my labor day. My special request for the month was to call on Spirit of the Higher Realms to share their message of light and love as their willing conscious channel.

On September 13 we celebrated our tenth anniversary of the Integrative Sound and Music certified course at the NY Open Center. I had handed in a proposal for an adjunct programme and was attending the sound lab to support its graduates and students.

Even when movement was slow in this quarter I eventually hooked up with cancer support communities at Holy Name and Englewood Medical Centers. Providing regular sound healing sessions at their departments of integrative medicine.


Although these plans were all interrupted by the pandemic and shut down early 2020, I have since migrated online to continue the work. Contact and connections continue and I have been given the opportunity as well to share my practice in other healing communities as well as back home in the Philippines.

It fills me with gratitude to be able to be of service to so many, from the comfort and safety of home as I shelter in place. What a blessing to be of use in these troubled time of chaos and confusion.

The alchemy of change can be achieved in our personal transmutation. Awakened from the apathy and cynicism of a jaded toxic world burning down all around us. Fierce fires destroying layers as they peel off, to lighten and reveal our new selves in this new world.

May we all do better with this new chance we now have.

No comments:

Post a Comment